Self care made simple. Six wonderful items made by women-owned businesses. You choose four. Please specify which items in the 'Special instructions for seller' box at checkout. Must be unique items, no duplicates.
1. Amethyst Airplant by Sea Gypsy California. Each air plant is attached to a vibrant amethyst crystal. Measurements vary depending on the stone but will be approximately 2-4" wide x 4-5" tall.
2. Whipped Shea Butter by Kaptured Beauty. Travel size. Handmade with love in Chicago, Illinois. A homemade whipped shea butter made with all natural ingredients.
2. Lavender OR Poppyseed Soap Bar by Perfect Imperfections 608. 2.5 oz bar of Goat Milk soap. Handmade with love in Madison, Wisconsin. goat Milk soap is a natural, mild, creamy, bubbly soap, and is perfect for persons with dry sensitive skin. It lathers up in hard water. This melt and pour base has a delicate and creamy lather and has a creamy custard color. It is great for softening ones skin.
3. Lavender OR Lemongrass Lotion Bar by Perfect Imperfections 608. 1 oz of solid lotion. Handmade with love in Madison, Wisconsin. Lotion bars are an all-natural method of softening dry skin. This bar is solid at room temperature but when warmed by the skin it will melt and moisturize the skin.
4. Handmade Waist Beads from Ghana curated by Cecile Edwards. Waist beads have been used in many countries to connect women to their sacredness and divine femininity.
6. Healing of the Nations Herbal Tea Blend by Women Let's Speak. 3 oz bag of a full body formula. Handmade with love in Chicago, Illinois. This unique blend was created to cleanse and nourish the respiratory and reproductive system. It is high in antioxidants, increases blood circulation, and strengthens the immune system.